About me.11:35 AM
- I'm Sarah Davila.
- I'm twenty-five years old.
- I'm a 2015 UTPA college graduate with my bachelor's in Rehabilitation.
- I'm Hispanic and I'm quite proud to be where I'm from.
- I live in deep south Texas. . . like really, I live about 30-40 minutes from Mexico!
- I speak English and partial Spanish . . . maybe some Tex-Mex (valley thing)
- I also am intermediate in American Sign Language.. fun fact?
- I work as a fashion stylist for a boutique that is located where I live, called Shop 112, you can check out there facebook here! It's really a wonderful job and I love doing what I do.
- I have two children (pups) Nylon + Dino. Nylon is a miniature poodle, and Dino is a daschund mix, they are like my blood and I do anything for them
- I'm a six year old vegan/vegetarian and I wouldn't have it any other way, it's been such an enjoyable challenge.
- I enjoy running and going to the gym when I find a spare moment, it frees my mind and makes me feel better.
- I'm in a eight year relationship with my boyfriend, Elias, I seriously believe he's my soulmate, and we are like two puzzle pieces who have perfectly found our match with each other.
- I'm a very short person.. like 4'11 short.
- I'm shy but once my shell is broken I promise you, I will not stop talking.
- I'm very into fashion, and probably spend a little too much of my check on clothes, purses, shoes and jewelry.
- I'm always concerned with helping people and making sure everyone in my life is satisfied.
- I started this blog back in 2009, and have been blogging since, the only thing is I have a bad habit of deleting my blog when I feel I'm not that person anymore. I've done this numerous times, but for the start of this one it was back in June of 2012 and I feel I've been true to it since. I like to post all kinds of things, whether it be outfit posts, what I buy, what I eat, my pups, or random things, I like to blog to document things. I'm a big documenter, I have a journal, I write notes everywhere, and my online blog is for pictures and memories. I hope you find something from my blog, that's good, and take it with you. Whether it be an idea, outfit idea, a positive outlook, a good laugh, a smile, or whether it be something not so good, like maybe a way you don't like how I am or a thought I posted, just something that makes you a better person or something that'll change you to be a better person. I hope you enjoy.