- my loving family who no matter what always loves me, even if I can be a pain some days. They always help me when in need and provide me with whatever I can't afford.
- an amazing lovely boyfriend who always is there for me when I need to vent, a shoulder to cry on, give me a whole lotta loving, is there for me during an emergency, always to calm me down, is all ears when I'm in my most talkative mood, helps me out when times are financially tough, teaches me something new everyday, lifts my spirits, makes me laugh so much, smile consistently & still has the power to make my heart skip a beat 3 & a 1/2 years later...whoa how did I get so lucky??!!
- my two furry babies who unconditionally love me even though I may get a little too mad when an accident happens or when Nylon happens to be bored & roam the trash can, or when I forget to refill the water bowl & they have to kick it around to tell me they're thristy, sorry little babes! but thanks for still loving me and giving me lots of kisses & warmth throughout the night.
- School who always gives me a hella good challenge, boy do I hate you sometimes but you sure make my brain work to it's fullest potential & give me a satisfaction in the end that I can do so much if I push myself.
- my job I'm thankful to always be lucky when it comes to the work field because I haven't ever had to wait for a job, I'm always lucky to be hired right away & I know their is people out there jobless looking for one, so I'm thankful to have one that is fun & has lovely employee's.
My Friday list of things that made me smile this past week:
- realizing today is barely Friday! wooo, have lots of time to do my homework!
- a lot of family time!
- vegan apple pie. that is all!
- doing well in work, and it actually being noticed!
- having some girl time twice this week w/ some girlfriends from work (gotta fit that in more often)
- finding out my dad & I will soon start making plans to look for a new car for me!
Hope your weekend is good my readers!